Hey, I'm a Software and Security Engineer at Citi.
I graduated from The University of Texas at Austin in May 2013 with a BS in Electrical Engineering but I specialized in Software Engineering. I was involved in a number of startups around Austin and I learned how to develop not just for the consumer but also for the business. I like to play around with new technology and hack around with gadgets.
- Team Lead for Citi Network Security Automation Tools Team
- Developed automation tools for proxy team.
- Developed REST and SOAP API to make changes to the Global Proxy Blocklist
- Integrated API with Spring webapp and Citi Marketplace
- Created Proxy Validation Tool to test URLs agaisnt multiple or single proxy servers
- Setup continous deployment with Jenkins
- Subject Matter Expert on Skybox Security in Citi Architecture and Technoloy Engineering (CATE)
- Worked with vendor and internal teams to develop, certify, customize, and deploy Vulnerability and Threat Management Solution at Citi
- Developed Citi internal web application to mass deploy vulnerability scans to multiple servers by leveraging 3rd party tool's API system
- Developed web service to more efficiently lookup servers in the Aperture database to assign them the correct CSR for new PKI system
- Rewrote middleware Perl legacy code to Java for employee directory system
- Developed Windows service application that detect malware attacks to any Citi desktops and VMs
- Developed installation scripts to automate installation of Contact Center products such as ICMs, CVPs, and UCTI
- Certified internal tools according to Citi's engineering standards
- Redesigned bandwidth analysis tool for more accurate bandwidth estimations for new pieces in Citi's contact centers
- Built internal knowledge management page to create central site for all documentation, procedures, and schedules for the team
- Developed web applications for the servuss.com as lead designer and lead engineer building on Ruby on Rails
- Participated in the Development planning of the website
- Optimized the databases for the site to make sure they performed quickly and efficiently
- Met with multiple Austin Entrepreneurs
- Designed the “Project Hosting System” architecture
- Worked as Project Manager for the whole engineering team
- Various other activities involved with startups (Investor presentations, marketing, brainstorming ideas for the site, etc.)
- Installing hardware and software systems
- Maintaining and repairing equipment
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues
- Setting up computer security measures
- Configuring computer networks
- Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email
Coming Soon ...